|Listed||Mon 6 Nov, 6:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Ready for new industry experience & challenges?
- We offer great access to training and development
- Join an industry in growth mode and build your career with us
If you're a Shift Electrician looking to make a change and work with an established team in Northland,this is your chance to join our 24/7 Marsden Point team. This is a great opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry and work with cutting edge technology.
If you've worked within a preventative maintenance and maintenance best practice environment, then this could be the role you've been looking for! To be successful you'll have proven Electrical experience and qualifications. This is a 4 on and 4 off roster (2 days, a swing day and two nights) 12 hour shifts with an extra 15 minute hand over period before the start of each shift.
Key challenges and responsibilities are:
- Providing immediate break down support
- Full involvement in the preventative and predictive maintenance plan
- Deliver results on time to meet operational expectations
- Be actively engaged in promoting health and safety
- To be part of a highly successful plant improvement team
What will you bring to the role besides a great attitude?
- Possess a current Electrical license
- Be Health & Safety and Quality focussed
- Proficiency in analytical trouble shooting
- Have a great understanding of continuous improvement philosophies
- Knowledgeable with PLCs, HMIs, VSDs
- Be able to work as part of team and equally be able to work autonomously
If you enjoy working in a busy and challenging environment, and have the skills and experience to hit the ground running, we'd like to hear from you. We offer competitive rates including a medical care plan, personal insurance and a superannuation program with CHH contributions. For more information on what we have to offer please visit our careers page at www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz
We have a friendly and healthy learning environment and we provide extensive personal training. Our philosophy is "safely home every day". If this sounds like you, then please apply online.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.