|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 4:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Global Company of manufacturing & distribution for lighting solutions
- Be part of a respected International company with innovative products
- Great remuneration for a permanent full time role
About the Company
- Well known international company
- Processes and systems are in place but improvement should be ongoing
- Supportive and friendly team
About the Role
- Build positive working relationships with every part of the business
- Investigate processes and products using root-cause analysis tools
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess potential improvements
- Use standard Quality tools such as Six Sigma, SPC etc.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant science/quality/lighting engineering or electronics degree
- 3+ years proven experience in a similar role
- Superior relationship building & communication skills
- Company has a supportive and encouraging culture
- Success and hard work is well rewarded
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.