|Company||Quick Earth Moving Ltd|
|Pay & Benefits||55,000 salary plus health insurance|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 5:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The duties of the site electrical engineer include yet are not restricted to:
Design and Conceptualizing:
• To analyse and interpret data
• To verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, design and existing local authority standard.
• To perform system calculations and studies for electrical power systems – load flow, voltage drop, motor starting, short circuit studies, and relay coordination studies.
• To ensure that accurate quantity and quality of electrical materials and workmanship are used to satisfy that work completion are within or above set standards.
• To prepare and agree on project specifications, budgets and timescales.
Program of Work:
• To prepare work distribution charts, Bills of materials / material delivery schedule for onsite materials.
• To create a workable program of work in line with the project teams program of works.
• To ensure timely retrieval of materials schedule from the consultants for preparation of material submittal for approvals, preparation of working drawings and as built drawings.
• To cross check and coordinate materials delivered to site and dealing with all operation issues and problems.
• To coordinate with other project personnel in other to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
• To support project controls and supervise detailed work plans as well as mini-schedules establishment.
• To take charge and oversee all Electrical works on site
• To design, conduct design check,test, install, and maintain electrical and mechanical structures needed on site.
• To create testing, evaluating, modifying and retesting procedures.
• To Follow up and ensure the Electrical activities on site are according to approved drawings, specification and within the time frame and progress of approved construction program.
• To Follow up and ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the Electrical services and work implemented meets the specifications.
• To schedule activities, assign task to groups or individuals, and determine the accuracy of work conducted.
• To review and checking of technical vendor submittals for installation requirements.
• To undertake relevant researches
• Coordinate and check subcontractors on site.
• To liaise with local authorities for the approval of Electrical service drawings and service connection.
• To conduct electrical progress work inspections on continuous basis along with complete end electrical installations checkout.