|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 31 Mar, 10:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Your role will be to design and program industrial control and automation systems for clients in the dairy, meat and food industries. You will be involved in all aspects of the project – analysing client requirements, system design, hardware selection, PLC programming, HMI configuration, commissioning and customer training.
To be considered for the role you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification (electrical, automation or similar)
- PLC programming expertise
- HMI and SCADA programming
- Experience with variable speed drives
- Thorough understanding of industrial robotic systems
- CAD proficiency
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
On offer is a very completive remuneration package and the chance to advance your career with a varied and challenging role where you develop new skills and assist in exciting projects.