|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 6:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Rotorua or Hamilton location
- Great team
- Great work culture
Our client is looking for an experienced Estimator, to support in their Rotorua or Hamilton based team.
Northpower is a large scale multi-utility service provider that has experienced continued and sustained growth.
This company's strength is in its' people, with a high standard of support, respect and work. They invest heavily in both their staff and community.
You will be joining a diverse and inclusive workforce, with opportunity to develop your career.
Due to increased workload, we are seeking an experienced Estimator to support our busy team based in Hamilton.
Supporting on investigation, pricing, design and estimation of work.
This is a solid, busy role with plenty of work ahead. We are seeking applicants who have good stakeholder management skills, previous design estimation experience. We are seeking candidates with New Zealand transmission experience.
You will be joining an experienced team, with a close knit and supportive work ethic.
You will work closely with Project Managers, and over time will take up responsibility for major projects. An ability to work well as part of the team and a desire to perform to high expectations, will see you excel in this role.
Your main duties in this role will include the following:
- Managing key stakeholders both internal and external customers
- Coordinate works with external providers
- Carry out all works with 100% compliance with Health and Safety requirements
- Design of Electricity supply LV and HV network infrastructure
- Work site investigation, identify and provide network solutions
- Estimate resources and provide costing for all projects. Ensure quality and accuracy
- Investigation on-site of electrical equipment
- Manage all aspects of compliance, customer and legislation requirements
- Effective team member
- Must have exposure to field work
Skills and experience
- Electrical Engineering qualification (advantage)
- Design Estimator experience
- Transmission experience 110 - 220 KV
- Practical experience in Electrical Industry
- EWRB and current practising licence (advantage)
- Full clean NZ class 1 driver's licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format.
We welcome applications from returning Kiwis, those persons with the immediate right to work and those who can achieve a visa status.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call the team on 09 282 3156 quoting reference # 11424.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.