|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 25 May, 2:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Warkworth location
- Growth and career paths
- Join an experienced team
Our client is looking for an experienced Transmission Line Mechanic to join their Warkworth depot.
Northpower is a large scale multi-utility service provider that has experienced continued and sustained growth, with operations across Australasia.
This company's strength is in its people, with a high standard of support, respect and work. They invest heavily in both their staff and community. You will be joining a diverse and inclusive workforce, with opportunity to develop your career.
Maintaining an electrical Transmission network, our client is experiencing sustained growth and is looking to add to their experienced and established teams.
Seeking experienced and qualified Transmission Line Mechanics to apply their skills to the construction, maintenance, upgrade and repair, of the Transmission network across the Upper North Island.
With a variety of work there will be some requirement for overtime, weekend work and away trips pending projects and workload.
- Supporting maintenance of transmission lines, changing insulators, steel placements
- Meet customer and regulatory requirements
- Adhering to best practice
- Maintain field paperwork, reports and inspection documentation
- Compliance with health, safety, environmental and regulatory requirements
Skills and experience
- New Zealand Certificate in Electricity Supply, E1 minimum E2 preferred
- Solid NZ Transmission experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Full NZ Class 1 Licence
- Class 2 Licence desirable
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Preference will be given to NZ Citizens, Residents or those with the appropriate visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call the team on 09 282 3156 quoting reference #12645.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site https://electricitycareers.northpower.com and enter the job code 12645TM.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.