|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 12:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Rare opportunity - Senior Safety Electrical Engineer
- Auckland Based
- Various Interesting Projects, Large Clients
Our Auckland based client is a well-established Electrical Engineering and Automation company with both local and global projects across various industrial sectors. The company have good work flow and need a Senior Safety Electrical Engineer to work with their well-known reputable clients.
The role will be a mix of Safety Projects, Project Management, Electrical Design and Drawings, Procurement, Programming and Configuration of SCADA, PLC, and HMI, Installation Supervision, and Project Commissioning. In terms of travel it would largely be local site visits and day trips.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Be tertiary qualified in Electrical Automation Engineering (or similar)
- Must be CMSE - Certified Machine Safety Expert or have Mechanical TUV - Functional Safety Engineer Certificate
- Risk analysis and validation stage experience
- Have a valid work visa and NZ work experience in Automation
- Automation Project Management experience, especially Safety and Commissioning
- A Programmer with SCADA, PLC, and HMI experience
- Need to have used at least three of the big four platforms: Siemens, Omron, Rockwell / Allen Bradley, Schneider Modicon
- Strong Electrical Layout Design Experience
- 10+ years' experience in Automation within a relevant sector: i.e. Food, Dairy, Water, Pharmaceutical, Mechanical, or FMCG environments
- Experience using Wonderware system platform / Archestra would be a bonus
That's a 'taste' but as a senior Automation Engineer you'll know what to expect. If you are an experienced Automation Engineer and are looking for a new challenge, let's talk.
TRS has been New Zealand's trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.