|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 29 May, 12:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Field Service Technician, you will be responsible to perform maintenance and repair services and commissioning for Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS), Power Factor Systems, Variable Speed Drives, Power Conversion Systems and other electrical/electronic equipment, controls and switchgear.
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience for this exciting opportunity, please get in touch today.
Responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and interpret electrical schematics, drawings and technical documentation
- Apply fault finding methods for equipment that are being serviced
- Use electrical test equipment and diagnostic tools for testing and troubleshooting
- Work independently and in team situations at various customer locations
- EWRB Licence and registration
- A minimum of 4 years experience in the Electrical industry
- Previous experience with MV/HV
- Experience working on construction sites
- A high level of computer literacy
If you have a "can-do" attitude, excellent communication skills and a customer focused mindset please apply now.
To be considered for this role, APPLY now and attach your updated CV or call Zach Unger on 03 341 5846.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.