|Company||DKW Recruitment Group - Christchurch|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 8:54 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
• Test & Repair Products
• Identify Fault Trends & Report Changes To Supervisors
• Respond To Production Test Issues
• Evaluate Facts & Make Informed Decisions
• Assist With Production Approval Process
• Quality Checks & Inspections
• Other Manufacturing Duties As Required
• Adhere To All Health & Safety Regulations And Procedures
Successful candidates must be experienced & certified electronic engineers/technicians, or experienced solderers at least, with industry knowledge. We are after reliable, responsible, suitable candidates with excellent communication & technical skills. Each project is unique yet diverse and will have a different completion time-frame. Bonus if you have your own transport to get to work on time every day!
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group – Christchurch on the details below.
Visit our website www.dkw.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.