|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- To be the best in this exciting and rapidly growing industry
- Our people are the key to our success and are without question
- Our most important asset in realising our goal
As a leading contractor in the electrical distribution industry in New Zealand we are committed to delivering quality focused contracting services to a range of clients nationwide.
Connetics is committed to the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and the community. By putting a strong focus on health and safety, we aim to be an industry leader in safety performance on and to ensure all our staff go home safely every day.
We take pride in having a social, team based culture where our staff enjoy the opportunity of developing their skills, have variety in their work and are acknowledged for their contribution.
We are seeking experienced distribution Line Mechanics to join either our Street Lighting or Overhead teams in Wellington.
Required skills and experience:
- Registered Line Mechanic with current practising licence
- Significant experience in overhead line construction and maintenance
- Network operating competencies as deemed appropriate
- Experience in industry and related regulations
- Basic computer skills
- Class 2 driver's licence - minimum
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Career progression, training and development
- Modern well maintained fleet of vehicles and plant
- Latest tools and equipment
- Wellness initiatives - including flu vaccinations
- Work life balance
- Access to subsidised medical insurance
Pre-employment tests - Medical and Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a Pre-Employment medical test, which includes a Drug and Alcohol test and a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check
Must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Please include evidence of your EWRB certification and any relevant formal qualifications
Further Information: http://www.ewrb.govt.nz/training-and-qualifications/requirements-for-overseas-applicants/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.