|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sun 22 Jul, 11:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This franchise is best known for their elite service in providing electrical and control solutions to the water and wastewater industry. This includes full design, installation and commissioning service of contracts.
Due to planned growth, this market leader is expanding their design/controls expertise and are hence looking for an Automation Engineer.
The role itself (to be eligible you must have 3-5 years experience):
- PLC, HMI and SCADA programming and project commissioning utilising a variety of platforms. A good understanding of Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Wonderware software would be beneficial.
- Assisting service technicians with troubleshooting and analysis of PLC based plant and machinery.
- Electrical design from customer specifications of low voltage and extra-low voltage power distribution and control circuits.
- Production of design deliverables such as electrical schematics, layout diagrams, and functional descriptions.
- Assisting with project management and delivery.
- Assisting the estimation team with project specification, preliminary design and pricing.
Out of Town
Some of our installation contracts will be outside of the Greater Auckland Area. Travel time to site is included in the hours of work and all reasonable accommodation expenses will be covered by the company. A meal allowance of $55 per night will also apply. Long stays out of town greater than 1 week are generally avoided, however from time to time there may be special circumstances where it is prohibitive to return home and longer trips may be required (e.g. working overseas).
The following employee benefits are included in the remuneration package:
- Smartphone and call plan.
- Southern Cross "VIP1" health insurance plan. You may upgrade the cover and include any family members at your expense if you wish.
- Kinetic branded uniform including shirts, trousers, shorts, jumpers, etc.
- All PPE including, but not limited to, overalls, work boots, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.
- Courses essential to enabling the employee to carry out his work in a safe manner.
- Other training and education may be paid for or provided by the company on a case by case basis.
If you are looking to excel your career and join a distinguished and well renowned organisation that really looks after their own, then please apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a strictly confidential conversation regarding the position, contact Jack Finn at Franklin Smith on 021 736 59