|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 6:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
In order to be successful in this role you will have a great technical grounding and enjoy working in a hands on environment. This role will see you working with a range of PLCS including Schneider. Allen-Bradley & Omron systems. As an organisation our client takes pride in providing quality outcomes for customers and also hiring individuals who are passionate about maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualification Electrical (or) Controls Engineer.
- Experience in PLC, SCADA, Telemetry and HMI programming and integration with 3rd party software and databases.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on meeting objectives.
- The ability to work unsupervised and complete tasks as requested.
- A strong focus on reliability maintenance and an aptitude for fault diagnosis.
- A positive attitude with a commitment to personal development.
- Electrical Registration, EAS, preferably EST or full Electrical.
- Driver's License (Full).
- A great all-rounder approach to projects
- PLC - programming.
- HMI and SCADA programming.
- Preparing drawings, documentation, technical reports and calculations associated with the control design for individual projects using software tools: Microsoft Office, Autocad / Autocad Electrical.
- Managing multiple projects to deadline.
- Ensuring that all technical requirements are understood and complied with, as per the specifications and contract documents.
- Design/Setup/Program automation using various brands PLC, HMI, VSD and robotic systems.
The company will provide an excellent package according to your skills and experience, opportunities for advancement and ongoing professional development.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this roles.
If you have the appropriate skills and experience for this role, don't hesitate APPLY NOW.
For a confidential discussion about this position or what's happening in this industry feel free to call Sophie on (03) 4677224.