|Listed||Mon 30 Jul, 7:54 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The Network Assets Engineer position will assist our dedicated team at PowerNet to maintain safe, efficient and reliable power to our community.
The role is responsible for providing engineering and technical support in the design and operation of substations, sub transmission, distribution and reticulation systems.
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
• Sound knowledge of the NZ electricity supply industry with a minimum of seven years’ experience working with distribution systems and equipment
• Technical knowledge and experience in design, data analysis, load flow and report writing
• Sound understanding of asset management practices
• Current NZ Drivers Licence
• Innovative and forward thinking
• Energetic and dynamic
• Results focussed
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly developed communication skills
• High levels of resilience and able to multitask
• Personal commitment to professional and career development
If you have great problem solving skills and enjoy being part of an innovative and dynamic team, then we look forward to your application. PowerNet offer a great working environment with opportunity to grow and develop professionally.
Closing date for application: Friday 26th August 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.