|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 30 Jul, 1:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a global company undergoing a period of continued growth with projects across Asia Pacific and further afield. This has led to an increased demand for skilled control systems engineers with experience in installation and commissioning of automated materials handling solutions.
- Experience in software programming of PLC Siemens and Rockwell
- Factory Acceptance Testing & Site Acceptance Testing
- Commissioning and installing equipment
- Interfacing 3rd party equipment & systems
- Manage all testing & compliance requirements are completed in conjunction with other projects
You will have current experience as a Controls Engineer within a manufacturing or materials handling environment.
Along with your ability and experience of control systems design you will have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
This role will involve overseas travel to client sites so valid passport/visa is required as well as the ability to be away from home for extended periods
This role is not suitable for new graduates.
Tertiary qualifications in Engineering is essential.
This is suitable for NZ residents or eligible Visa holders only.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.