|Location||Tasman, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 1:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our expertise includes technical optimization, research, development, design, manufacturing and installation of custom built spray systems. We are known for being innovative and progressive, our philosophy is Better Process-Better Product.
Currently, we are looking for a key player able to design, assembly and install electronic equipment to support our growth. This is a unique position for someone who is a self- starter but equally capable of working in a team.
The ideal candidate will spend around 50% PLC programming, 30% assembly and 20% traveling for installations worldwide.
You will be a Electrical design technician, Industrial electrician with 3 years or more of experience. Preferable you will hold a NZCE level qualifications or national Diploma in Engineering or equivalent but not essential.
To be consider for this role you will also need:
- Experience with Siemens and Alan Bradley PLC systems
- Experienced with SEW, Siemens and Alan Bradley drives.
- Able to develop electrical drawings.
- Experienced in panel building.
- Competent with engineering calculations, equipment inventory and be mechanically minded.
- Knowledgeable or keen to learn installation procedures to assist within assembly and servicing worldwide
- Excellent communication
- Good organizational skills
- Able to work unsupervised and follow instructions
- Strong eye for detail
- Proactive player, open to learn
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have tenacity and a can-do attitude
- Flexibility- be willing and able to travel across NZ and overseas. (Full clean and current NZ driver license, police record and passport)
- Good work ethic
The successful applicant will need to have a full clean NZ driver license and pass a police check and drug test. Only NZ resident applicants or applicants with the entitlement to work in New Zealand, will be considered.
If you feel you have the drive and skills necessary to join us, then please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close Tuesday August 14, 2018. If you have questions regarding the position, please either email as above or contact John 027 8160339
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.