|Listed||Sat 4 Aug, 12:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Ready for new industry experience & challenges?
- We offer great access to training and development
- Join an industry in growth mode and build your career with us
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with excellent time management ability, quality focused with an Industrial Electrical background.
Are you a quality focussed individual with industrial electrical experience in heavy industrial manufacturing? This could be a great opportunity for you!
If you've worked within a preventative maintenance and maintenance best practice environment, then this is your chance to join our team on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. You will hold a current NZ electrical practising licence and be proficient in analytical troubleshooting and continuous improvement philosophies.
Due to the high level of automation throughout our plant in Tokoroa, PLC experience is preferred although training will be provided. To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Ability to deliver results on time to meet customer expectations
- Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality focus
- Be a team player who sets high standards
- Good numeracy, communication and problem solving skills
- A high level of accuracy and product quality as per specifications
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Continuous improvement initiatives and analytical troubleshooting
- Flexibility to cover shift and or call outs
If you enjoy working in a busy and challenging environment, and have the skills and experience to hit the ground running, we would like to hear from you. You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and benefits package including medical care plan, personal insurances and a generous superannuation scheme.
Please apply online to join our team in Tokoroa. For informationon working with us please go to our careers website www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.