|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 12:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- East Tamaki location
- Graduate opportunity
- Career development
Our client is looking for a Power Quality Co-ordinator to join their East Tamaki depot.
Northpower is a large scale multi-utility service provider that has experienced continued and sustained growth, with operations across the North Island, New Zealand.
This company's strength is in its people, with a high standard of support, respect and work. They invest heavily in both their staff and community.
You will be joining a diverse and inclusive workforce, with opportunity to develop your career.
We are seeking a Power Quality Co-ordinator, who will investigate power quality complaints for the Vector Auckland Network.
You will co-ordinate the installation and removal of field recording equipment (Data Loggers) with the Faults team and update our customers when the fault has been rectified. You will be able to work under pressure and manage conflicting requests.
The ideal candidate will have electrical industry experience and would be someone who has good communication and interpersonal skills. Computer literacy and self-management of workload in autonomy are essential.
This is a solidly busy role with plenty of work ahead. We are seeking applicants who are passionate about building a strong career in this industry.
- Investigate power quality problems and rectify as necessary
- Co-ordinate the installation and removal of Data Loggers
- Inform and update customers when the fault has been rectified
- Identify problems and solutions effectively and quickly
- Communicate and work with different internal and external parties
- Manage conflicting requests
- Carry out work to achieve targets and goal set
- Compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Regulatory requirements
Skills and experience
- Electrical Engineering qualification or similar
- Electrical industry knowledge and experience
- EWRB registration and Practicing Licence (advantage)
- Full clean NZ class 1 driver's licence
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office and data entry)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Commitment to career development
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format.
We welcome applications from returning Kiwis, those persons with the immediate right to work and those who can achieve a visa status.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call the team on 09 282 3156 quoting reference #13846.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site https://electricitycareers.northpower.com and enter the job code 13846TM.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.