|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 1:46 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Sunny Nelson Tasman & the West Coast regions
• Maintenance and Project Services
Our client is looking for qualified and experienced Electrical Fitters to work in the Tasman & West Coast regions in New Zealand. Our client works in the Utility Lines Maintenance and Construction divisions, who provide the capability to maintain and build distribution, and transmission lines.
To be successful you will need the following:
• Previous Substation / High Voltage experience with regards to maintenance, repairs and new build construction
• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Current New Zealand Electrical Workers Board Licence or a minimum of a Limited Licence will be considered
• Substation construction
• Absolute commitment to working safely
• Demonstrate an ability to maintain a high standard of workmanship
• Demonstrate an ability to take a constructive approach to team efforts and to work inter-dependently with team members
• Be self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to manage time and priorities
• Available for the standby roster and emergency call outs
You will enjoy working on a mix of rural and urban projects. Work is predominantly in the Nelson/Tasman and the West Coast regions, although some out of region projects and travel will be required.
Candidates must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
To apply please quote ref # 5287 and send your CV and cover letter via the website. Alternatively, you can email these to: firstname.lastname@example.org