|Location||Grey, West Coast|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 4:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Growth and career paths
• Join an experienced team
Looking for an experienced Transmission Line Mechanic to work in the Greymouth region
Our client is the West Coast’s leading domestic and industrial and commercial electrical contractor. Their staff expertise ranges from a Design and Survey Team, Technical staff, Project Managers, Inspectors, Electricians and Line Mechanics, their qualified people have the expertise to handle any job required.
Maintaining an electrical Transmission network, our client is experiencing sustained growth and is looking to add to their experienced and established teams.
Seeking experienced and qualified Transmission Line Mechanics to apply their skills to the construction, maintenance, upgrade and repair, of the Transmission network across the West Coast of the South Island.
With a variety of work, there will be some requirement for overtime, weekend work and away trips pending projects and workload.
• Supporting maintenance of Transmission lines, changing insulators and steel placements
• Meet customers and regulatory requirements
• Adhering to best practices
• Maintain field paperwork, reports and inspection documentation
• Compliance with health, safety, environmental and regulatory requirements
Skills and experience
• EWRB Practising Licence
• New Zealand Certificate in Electricity Supply, E1 minimum, E2 preferred
• Solid New Zealand Transmission experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Full New Zealand Class 1 Driver’s Licence
• Class 2 Licence an advantage
Preference will be given to New Zealand Citizens, Residents or those with the appropriate visa in place.
To apply please use reference #5340 and send your cover letter and CV in Word format via the website or email to: email@example.com