|Company||Technical Recruitment Solutions Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 11 Nov, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be involved in:
- Electrical equipment condition assessments and recommending a course of action
- Carrying out Electrical Engineering, feasibility studies, conceptual designs, preparing costings, etc., for presentation to clients
- Carrying out detailed Electrical design work, load flow analysis, earthing, lightning protection design, etc.
- Project Management from concept to completion
- Preparing the paperwork including technical specs, tender and contract documents, etc.
To name just a few!
Our new Generation Engineer will be:
- Degree or Masters qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experienced with 5 to 7 years` generation industry experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Proficient in working out protection relay settings for SEL-700G and similar series relays
- Experienced in detailed design of power generation equipment
- Experienced in Project Management.
We need a communicator, with excellent English language abilities - written and verbal, a details oriented person and someone who can work as part of a team and also autonomously.
We need someone experienced in the Electrical side of power station design.
On offer are a busy and challenging role and the chance to join a dedicated and fun-loving team. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, let`s talk.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.