|Company||Energy Management Solutions Ltd|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 1:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Fixed Term Position – Six Months Contract
Energy Management Solutions Ltd (Emsol)
EMSOL is an independent consultancy that provides energy management services to the public and private sectors nationwide.
We are looking for a Junior/Intermediate Energy Engineer who will assist in the implementation of our energy management programmes. You will need excellent communication and analytical skills as well as a genuine interest in encouraging energy efficiencies.
The Energy Engineer will analyse and report energy performance, and assist with energy audits.
We seek a self-motivated professional with the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualified with background in electrical, instrumentation, controls, or refrigeration engineering
- Genuine interest in energy efficiency and renewable energy
- High level of computer literacy, especially Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and professional presentation
- Sound analytical skills
- IT programming skills is preferred
This is a great opportunity to broaden your project management experience within a work environment that is knowledgeable, efficient, productive, and enjoyable.
Applications are due by Monday, 30 April 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.