|Location||Whakatane, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Sun 1 Jul, 11:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Looking for a change, a new challenge?
- Want to live and work in a great location?
- Some local travel involved
Our client is a well known and respected player in the power industry in the Bay of Plenty / Poverty Bay areas. Strong on community support and involvement, this company offers a good work place in a fantastic location. With growth and staff movement, they now a vacancy for a Senior Design Estimator who knows power distribution, in their team.
As our new team member, you'll be involved in:
- Conducting site investigations, surveys and inspections, including GIS/ mapping as required
- New network connections design
- Defining the scope of works, liaising with others on methodologies and resources required
- Carrying out Project Management as required
- Ensuring the accuracy of drawing and records,
As an experienced Network Estimator, you'll know the job and what's involved.
The person. To join the team in this role, you will have:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification in the Electrical field or similar
- Have at least 10 years experience in the power distribution industry
- Have skills in Network Design and Estimation
- Have the ability to use MS Office software and Design software such as CATAN or Poles 'n' Wires
- Experience using Job Costing software such as NAVision
- Hold a full, clean manual NZ drivers license
- Be a people person, able to communicate well both verbally and in writing, with people both internally and externally, including new customers.
A competitive salary package that reflects your skills and experience, will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
If it's time for a change and living in the Bay of Plenty sounds like you, let's talk!
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your next career move.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.