|Company||Technical Recruitment Solutions Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 18 Nov, 3:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a Process Engineer with experience in defining projects, creating business cases for each and overseeing the transition to the Project Portfolio Manager.
Specifically, you would be:
- Leading projects through pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, then recommending process options/solutions.
- Prepare and manage multidisciplinary studies
- Select and organise engineering teams and specialist contractors to attain schedules, costings, etc.
As a senior, experienced Front End Engineer, you know what`s involved.
Our new Front End Engineer will:
- Be Degree qualified in a suitable Engineering discipline
- Have at least 10 years Project experience and be familiar with Process modelling software
- Have significant Process Engineering/Process Safety and Front End Engineering experience
- Have at least 5 years experience working in a complex manufacturing environment, such as hydrocarbon or petrochemicals.
You will need good commercial/business acumen and excellent communications skills, be a self-starter and someone who can be both patient and hard-nosed in your approach.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and the chance to join a fun-loving, busy team.
If you enjoy developing projects and getting them across the line, let`s talk.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If this position is not quite right for you, please do contact us to discuss your next career move.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.