|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 10 Oct, 2:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367 for a confidential discussion
- Long-term career opportunity within a supportive, innovative environment
- Ideal chance to showcase your technical abilities and skills
We are seeking applications from experience Geotechnical Engineers looking for a challenge within a successful and respected Geotechnical specialist. They offer high class technology coupled with strong mentoring and training, equalling an inviting opportunity to secure your next career move. With a professional, collaborative team of, this organisation prides itself on their extensive knowledge and capabilities, employee retention and a strong family friendly & flexible environment.
This role will see you involved in slope stability, foundation design, retaining wall design, earthworks supervision, pavement design and computer modelling. You will be developing and securing future projects and business, cultivating projects from their inception through to completion, utilising your wide-spread and highly comprehensive technical aptitude. You will play an integral, key role within the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be BE degree qualified
- Have 6 Year's plus experience within a consultancy environment (some experience working in the NZ market preferred)
- Possess solid experience working on land development projects and commercial developments
- Be a successful communicator, both written and verbally
- Have exceptional technical and analytical capabilities
- Be an effective and efficient planner with the ability to prioritise and be flexible in their work
- Client focused and has a high level of commercial awareness
- CPEng or very close
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
If this is an opportunity too good to pass up, email a copy of your CV (in Word format) and a covering letter detailing your technical abilities to email@example.com. Please contact Stephen Smith on 03 265 0800 for a confidential discussion.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.