|Listed||Wed 14 Feb, 1:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Call Stephen Smith on 021 664 367 for a confidential discussion
- Long term career prospects with progression opportunities
- Excellent remuneration package including flexible working arrangements
The Southern Lakes region continues to be one of the fastest growing regions in New Zealand. As such, we are now seeking applications from experienced Engineering Geologists looking for a challenge within a successful and respected engineering firm in Queenstown and Wanaka. With a professional, collaborative team of engineering geologists and geotechnical engineers, this organisation prides itself on providing specialist geotechnical services to their valued clients.
This is a rare and unique opportunity. You will be developing and securing future projects and business, cultivating projects from investigation through to construction, utilising your wide-spread and highly comprehensive technical aptitude. You will play an integral, key role within the team.
We are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in your specialist areas
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in geotechnical consultancy work within NZ
- Land development expertise
- Be an effective and efficient planner with the ability to prioritise and be flexible in their work
- Client focused and has a high level of commercial awareness
- Able to work autonomously
There will be some travel involved in this role, however our client pride themselves on their flexibility and will consider flexible working arrangements and locations. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.