|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 5:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Currently seeking skilled Geotechnical Engineers for the Auckland operations.
The positions we have available are for a Senior and Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer who can help manage and build our Geotechnical capacity in Auckland.
Our client is well positioned to continue on a growth path both retaining and attracting clients that benefit from their approach, capability, and commitment to deliver value through processes, software and vision.
The ideal candidate requires;
- BEng specialising in Geotechnical
- 4+ years' minimum experience, preferable to have New Zealand experience
- CPEng Geotechnical an asset, but not mandatory
- Cat 1 or 2 certified an asset, but not mandatory
- Proven field experience
- Technical expertise and attention to detail
- Excellent communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Management skills would be beneficial
- Formidable Time Management
This consulting business believe in developing talent, building loyalty, enabling worklife balance and creating both a team and customer centric culture.
The remuneration package will be in line with a company that sees every day as another chance to build its enviable reputation, and that includes being a good employer.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.