|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 19 Jun, 2:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have a position available within our company for a competent Stainless Steel Fabricator.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Job will entail all activities associated with a range of Stainless & Alloy fabrication and welding.
• Reading and interpreting drawing
• Reading shop drawings, setting out, checking developments and working to templates
• Welding and finishing of Stainless steel, Aluminum and Mild steel using TIG & MIG procedures to a high standard.
• Ability to work onsite an advantage.
• Must represent the best interests of the company at all times
• Must function effectively as a team player with all company personnel and communicating clearly and factually at all times
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision using initiative to progress the work and solve problems
• Must be flexible in relation to overtime and the execution of work through the factory in accordance with specifications and required hours
• Must have a basic level of English and math
Health and Safety
• Must be fit, healthy and capable of regular physically demanding work, including working at heights
• Must have a sound appreciation of the hazards associated with a fabrication workshop and must follow company site safety rules, regulations and procedures
• Must ensure that their behavior and actions do not put the health and safety of themselves or others at risk
• Remuneration will be negotiated based on qualifications, experience, skill and work history.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.