|Company||Shelyron Fabrication Ltd|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have a permanent role available that will give you the opportunity to develop new skill sets while belonging to a great company.
Hours will be 6.30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday with overtime sometimes available.
If you have worked in a manufacturing, joinery, engineering environment or any trade type environment this could suit your skills.
You will need an eye for detail as we are about delivering quality products.
The successful applicant must be able to pass a drug test.
Skills or Experience required:
- Sheetmetal Fabrication experience including Aluminium and Stainless Steel Tig welding, be mechanically minded or just a general DIY person.
- Be physically fit as there is some lifting involved.
- In this role you need to be self motivated, be an involved team player, a self starter and have the ability of processing instructions.
- You need to be able to think on your feet and work with minimal supervision.
- Most importantly we need someone with a hard working, dedicated attitude towards their daily work
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.