|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 4:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Configuration and integration design of end-of line production solutions
- Growing NZ company representing world-leading brands
- Broad role offering exposure to range of technologies
An opportunity has become available with New Zealand's leading supplier of complete end of line solutions. Their offering is broad, from coding and labelling systems to line automation, supply chain traceability, and product inspection & integrity solutions. The company is experiencing considerable growth and adding to its portfolio of products thus opening up opportunities for career and knowledge development.
Working as a member of the Project Engineering team your will be responsible for the design of integrated systems, providing full end-to-end solutions or the integration of components with existing or new production lines. Opportunity will also exist for you to work on site, leading the installation and commission phase of the project. You will offer a high standard of technical advice and problem solving, and at times, provide leadership to the Installation Technicians with on-site installations and training to customers in the use of the equipment.
You will be involved in the development of mechanical systems, design of and build of product coding, traceability and inspections solutions, which will include prototype development and testing, pneumatics, low voltage control wiring, final system assembly and testing.
Experience and attributes
- Ideally you will have 3-5 years' experience with the design of mechanical systems for automated production lines.
- You must be degree qualified in Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment to meet project deadlines
- You must possess strong problem-solving abilities and developing solutions to provide sound technical advice to the project engineering team and to clients.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with 3D CAD using Inventor and/or SolidWorks
- You will be practical, self-motivated and highly organised.
How to apply
If you are ready to work for a progressive company, please click the Apply button. For further details please contact John Alexander on +64 9 972 0196 or Yvette Harrison on +64 9 522 3927.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.