|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Listed||Fri 27 Oct, 9:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you go to work all day everyday fixing up broken, old and possibly over repaired machinery?
- Want to work with some of the latest technology and possibly the most advanced equipment in not just Hamilton but also New Zealand?
- Wanting to be part of a company that is going places and investing heavily within their business including upgrading their sites across NZ, their plant and building new sites?
If you are sitting there nodding yes to all of the above then I want to hear from you! As opportunities like these do not come along everyday - trust me I do this for a job and am excited to be part of this business venture.
I am looking for a number of not just highly-skilled and experienced Maintenance Fitters but I am looking for people who:-
- Are hungry - who want to be able to challenge the status quo
- Are driven, motivated and seeking to rise above
- Are interested in looking for a career pathway and want to grow with the business NOT just in the business
- Are prepared to put in the hours and work on a rotating roster - and come on it's not that bad it means you can miss the traffic and actually go shopping on a weekday!!
There is a slight catch to be considered for these opportunities. You will need to have the following:-
- A minimum of 3+ years industry experience
- Ideally a formal qualification would be advantageous
- Must have competent welding skills
- Have fantastic diagnostic and problem solving skills (including PLC experience)
- Experience working within an automated and manufacturing environment would be a key component of this role
Applications will only be considered for candidates that are currently residing in New Zealand and do not have work visa or other restrictions.
All shortlisted candidates will need to under go and pass a pre-employment drug test.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter or contact Angela Ralm on 027 217 5978.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.