|Listed||Wed 1 Nov, 10:46 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Reliability Centred Maintenance extraordinaire required!
- Wonderful opportunity to focus on preventative maintenance with strategic focus
- Work with leading edge equipment and technology at Fonterra’s Darfield site
Do you have significant experience in Reliability Engineering and are looking for your next challenge, but need that cutting edge focus to your next role …?
If this is you … Read on …!!
This is a spotlight opportunity with Fonterra at its Darfield site, which is home to some of the latest cutting edge technology and equipment in the dairy industry.
Located within New Zealand’s fastest growing dairying region, these state of the art milk powder processing and a cream cheese plants are fitted with world-leading innovation and technology and this, coupled with access to ski fields and walks based on the Canterbury plains; the work life balance of a role at Darfield is second to none!
This role will utilise your strength in Reliability Centred Maintenance and will exploit your knowledge from practical experience and application in this field. It will provide an opportunity to train and mentor others in your specialist area, providing honest feedback and sustainable solutions to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the Fonterra business.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to implement reliability strategies, leading and facilitating the root cause analysis investigations around repeat failures and providing the cornerstone collaboratively addressing and implementing improvement initiatives around asset care and reliability performance, then this is the role for you!
Skills and experience:
To be successful in this role you will need a high level of practical, hands-on experience in Reliability Centred Maintenance combined with the ability to work effectively with a broad cross section of people.
You will also have:
- The ability to train and mentor others in your area of expertise
- Demonstrated practise of change management from a people and process perspective
- The ability to motivate and drive people forwards through periods of ambiguity
- Capability providing influence without authority and directing stakeholders at all levels.
- A professional honest and direct approach to feedback
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.