|Company||North Sawn Lumber Limited - Ruakaka|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 3:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The companies specialise in timber preservation, high capacity logistics and the manufacture of solid wood products.
We have a vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer/Fitter. This position reports directly to the Project Manager.
This role covers a range of maintenance and repairs for the upkeep of our production machinery and equipment. Installation of new plant and equipment, plus modification to existing machinery included.
A concern for accuracy and drive to make a difference, with excellent record keeping, is critical to sustain and improve production effiencies through provision of well-maintained, operational plant and equipment.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate experience or abilities in the following areas:
• Trade qualified, or equivalent, with proven experience in general engineering.
• Display a positive health and safety focus.
• Be able to work unsupervised, with a high standard of time management and an ability to achieve results with strict timelines.
• Able to assist with the generation and implementation of a preventative maintenance program across a range of manufacturing plant/equipment.
• Have immaculate attention to detail with a focus towards efficiently adding value to our team and customers without compromise.
• Be flexible to ensure timely repairs without lost productivity.
Northsawn Lumber is looking for someone that can add value as a key team player and demonstrates positive communication skills across all levels.
Previous experience within the timber industry would be advantageous.
The role is a full time permanent role based in Ruakaka, with the possibility of assistance with repairs and maintenance at our Moerewa site, both in Northland.