|Company||Airwork (NZ) Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 8 Mar, 3:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Do you want to be part of a global organisation that is a world leader in global scale?
If this opportunity sounds like you, you need to seriously consider joining Airwork at our Ardmore site. We have a highly engaged workforce through great people, practices and excellent career and training opportunities and offer a competitive salary. We pride ourselves on having a great work life balance, where we can offer a " 4x4" or "Monday-Friday" rosters. Our asset is our people and their passion for their industry.
Your duties will include:
- To carry out maintenance of the company and customer aircraft
- Guiding and supervising AME's
- Liaising with Shift Supervisor and Hangar Foreman
- Maintain appropriate paperwork required to certify aircraft to service
- To ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with Health & Safety requirements
- Make suggestions for improvements regarding tooling, company procedures, etc
To succeed in this role, you need to possess the following:
- Helicopter industry experience
- Experience and/or ratings on the following types would be an advantage: BK117, LTS101, AS355, A250, Group II Helicopter
- Able to lead by example
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills for trouble shooting and fault finding
- Excellent time management and task organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Sets high standards for own performance
Ideally you will be:
- Team oriented
- Detail oriented
- Well organized
- Strong communicator
- Follow through on your commitments
- Hard working and not afraid to get your hands dirty
Airwork (NZ) Ltd is Australasia's most progressive and diverse helicopter maintenance and Support Company. Operating from our main facility at Ardmore, Auckland we provide line, field and major maintenance support, dynamic component overhaul, turbine repair and overhaul and design and manufacturing to our customers and operators globally. We also offer complete aircraft refurbishments and avionic and electrical maintenance and upgrades. Airwork (NZ) Ltd is part of the Airwork Group of companies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.