|Company||OneStaff Christchurch Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 5:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Ability to read, interpret and apply engineering drawings and processes.
- Trade Qualification preferred.
- Use of Bandsaw, Guillotine, Brake Press Machinery, Lathes and various hand tools.
- Be able to work by yourself or within a small team.
Key attributes required to fit into this small 5-person experienced team:
- Self-motivation to work unsupervised and achieve production outputs.
- Full awareness of all Health and Safety requirements and compliance.
- Committed to providing exceptional workmanship and quality of product within given time constraints.
- An effective communicator, with strong fluency in English language and comprehension.
If you feel this position would suit you, please submit your application and CV online.
Alternatively, call Rob or Jackie at Onestaff on 03 377 3992.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.