|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 3 Aug, 2:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Coordinator to join our close-knit team at our Mt Maunganui site. Reporting to the NZ Maintenance Manager, this role is responsible for carrying out maintenance activities across the Mt Maunganui and Kinleith sites, to achieve required compliance and reliability outcomes for the operations function. You will be part of a collaborative, supportive team where your contribution and opinion are truly valued.
- Develop maintenance plans for week to week and shutdown work.
- Complete additions or modifications to the asset register
- Develop solutions to reliability issues
- Manage and update the asset management system, including spare parts and asset register
- Contribute to improving maintenance efficiency and cost effectiveness and achieving a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop or modify engineering drawings
- Manage maintenance sustenance projects
- Carry out hands-on repairs and other maintenance work as required
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Maintenance Knowledge of SHEQ standards and statutory regulations within the chemical industry.
- Computer literacy and an understanding of computerised maintenance systems
- Fault finding and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm, intelligence, dedication and an eye for detail
You are a dedicated self-starter, with an exceptional work ethic and can-do attitude. Your winning attitude and valuable contribution to this highly skilled team will be recognised and rewarded with a competitive base salary and bonus incentive.
Ixom leads the market in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, but this is just the beginning. Our passion for growth means that we seek out opportunity everywhere, applying creativity and curiosity to all aspects of our business.
When working for Ixom, you can be confident knowing that we are a company who cares. For our people, we have a fierce commitment to doing things safely; for our community, we proudly support local initiative in the communities we operate in globally.
Click on the link below - applications close 13th August 2018.
To apply, click the link on this job advert. If you have any questions about the role, don't hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Consultant, Jonny Morrison, at email@example.com.
Please note that you must have full New Zealand working rights to apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.