|Company||Icepak NZ Limited|
|Location||Tararua, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Fri 3 Aug, 2:38 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- working with the Service Engineer to ensure the plant and equipment is running effectively
- overseeing the day to day running of the engine room
- water testing, water treatment, taking readings & keeping records
- assisting with general maintenance on site.
The successful applicant will:
- have a minimum of one year maintenance experience
- be physically fit and resilient (able to work in sub-zero environments).
- demonstrate good mechanical aptitude
- be dedicated to operating in a safe and prudent manner
Being tertiary qualified in a related engineering field e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Fitter Turner, Boiler Making would be a real advantage, along with some knowledge of the coolstore industry
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.