|Company||Silver Fern Farms|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 7:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
'Inspirational Food created by Passionate People' is our vision as a food company. We are committed to excellence with a level of skill, expertise and care that allows us to bring the very best of New Zealand to the world.
We have exciting opportunities for Maintenance Engineers in our Finegand plant.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Broad-based experience or a sound knowledge of plant mechanical and engineering practices and policies with a particular emphasis on maintenance operations, plant reliability and health and safety requirements.
- An applicable Trade qualification.
- A demonstrated knowledge of the legal and legislative compliance conditions and issues associated with plant engineering practices.
- Computer literacy, working knowledge of CMMS system would be desirable
- Demonstrates excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- A high standard of English.
To apply online, click on "Apply" below to submit your application.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.