|Company||Helisupport NZ Limited|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 9:44 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are an approved service centre for Airbus Helicopters and Safran Engines and provide full maintenance and spares support to a wide range of turbine rotorcraft. We have with full facilities for maintenance, repair and refurbishment.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a full time, Licenced Helicopter Engineer to join our dynamic team based at Wanaka Airport.
- Licensed Helicopter Engineer preferably holding a Group 2 rotorcraft rating (Experience on AS350, EC120 & EC130 Airframe, Arriel and LTS101 Engines an advantage)
- Understanding of CAA Rules and safety guidelines and SMS
- High industry standards
- Demonstrates a high level of oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Effective team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to create a safe culture and can lead a team / crew
- Current Drivers Licence
- Good sense of humour
Remuneration based on experience and ability. Ongoing training, professional development and assistance to up skill is on offer for the right person. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.