|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive salary|
|Listed||Sat 24 Feb, 11:43 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a diverse engineering company that carries out site and workshop based engineering.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Reading and interpreting drawings
• Ability to work in the workshop or out onsite
- Ability to work unsupervised
• Contributing to the constant improvement of our health and safety culture
What do we require?
To be successful in this role you need to demonstrate:
• New Zealand Certificate in Engineering Level 3 and above (or equivalent) with 4 years or more experience
• Values that line up with ours
What’s in it for you?
Mach3 offers a role in a dynamic and diverse environment, This is a full time, permanent role.
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Permit.
If you are interested in joining a growing business where our people and clients come first, don’t miss out, check out our website to see if this is right for you www.mach3.co.nz and if so apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.