|Listed||Mon 4 Jun, 2:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Commuting distance from Christchurch
and a great opportunity to prove yourself and work up to Operations Manager.
A chance to enjoy a rural life style working in the dairy and agricultural industry with a company with a proven history of over 30 years.
You will need to have great organisational skills planning production for 10 staff while checking quality and production deadlines are meet. Schedules of materials and consumables need to be planned.
You will need to be able to take control of multiple jobs at once and organise production from the start of the job to the end.
Successful candidates should have the following attributes and qualifications:
- Great organisational skills.
- Able to guide and motivate staff.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and react to changing conditions.
- Be prepared to get hands dirty to help get jobs completed on time.
- Check plans and materials specified to check they match. If any materials or quantities do not match draw this needs to be brought to the attention of appropriate staff to rectify.
- Skills at ordering and allocating materials, consumables and labour to jobs and match costs against invoices.
- Be able to implement improvements in current procedures to improve efficiencies.
- You will need to have a proven track history in the engineering industry and show skills at leading staff.
- Be literate in computer skills.
- Have excellent time management skills
- Keep a constant watch on health and safety and implement changes where possible to improve.
- Class 2,3,5, WTRF is an advantage
Hours are typically 8am to 5pm with some extended hours and weekends work may be required to meet deadlines.
This is a long term position with a much a respected company supporting the farming sector who has a broad product range offing the successful candidate a great life style and the chance of moving up in the company.
Please direct all enquiries and applications to Paul Wallis: firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively contact 03 365 4322 or 0272277246
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.