|Company||Oji Fibre Solutions|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 12:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are currently seeking an individual for the permanent position of Area Manager - Finished Products to support our Paper manufacturing operation at Kinleith Mill. Reporting to the Finished Products Business Unit Manager you will contribute to the overall performance of the Business Unit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a leader of health and safety ensuring a safe working environment is maintained and compliance is met with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Setting, maintaining and stretching performance targets
- Planning and organisation of day shuts and annual shuts
- Leading and developing the operations team, coaching to achieve outstanding results
- Managing the relationship with the maintenance organisation, setting priorities and ensuring availability, reliability and utilisation of the plant is effectively maximised
- Developing and maintaining budget targets and reporting on performance
- Solving operational and technical issues
This position requires a tertiary qualification in Engineering, or equivalent and relevant industry experience. A strong background in papermaking operations (preferable in packaging papers) will be an advantage. The successful applicant will have the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, have energy and passion to drive performance towards world class and possess excellent communication and leadership skills. In addition, being results driven, having knowledge of structured problem-solving techniques, and be able to work a flexible work pattern appropriate to a continuous 24 hour manufacturing environment is required.
In accordance with Company Policy, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination and drug test. Oji Fibre Solutions will meet these expenses.
So, if this sounds like your next move, apply now with your covering letter and CV.
Applications close: Wednesday, 27 June 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.