|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 9:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Key management position within a established consultancy business
- Varied position covering project delivery, mentorship and training
- Results-driven individual who takes an innovative approach to projects
Fundamental role in one of Auckland's leading transportation planning and traffic engineering firms
This is a specialist Traffic engineering and Transportation planning consultancy who have been operating and flourishing in the Auckland market for over 12 years, priding themselves on their superior service to a variety of public and private sector clients. Due to their recent project successes, this company is now in search of a Senior Associate to join their team.
This is a key management position within the business which will see you managing budgets, programme expectations, project deadlines and delivery. As you will be in a senior position you will be expected to mentor and train junior staff as well as maintain and develop new clients and relationships.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 15 years' experience working in the traffic and transportation industry, preferably within a consultancy firm
- Significant experience in traffic engineering, transportation planning and transport assessments
- Approachable and friendly demeanour with the ability to train and mentor staff whilst working to their strengths
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven planning and time management skills
This consultancy can offer more than just a varied and exciting project workload. They are a team of esteemed industry professionals who have worked tirelessly to achieve a phenomenal work culture where everyone is regarded as family. There is scope to grow, a very competitive salary on offer and a healthy calendar of regular social outings that often include partners and children. If you are looking for more responsibility, freedom to foster and grow relationships and the chance to make your mark in the industry and add value to an already high-performing team, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.