|Company||Oji Fibre Solutions|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 3:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Oji Fibre Solutions (NZ) Limited is seeking the services of experienced Asset Integrity Engineers with Heavy Industrial maintenance expertise for its Tasman pulp mill located in Kawerau, Bay of Plenty. This role will require a dedicated results driven professional with previous experience in Pulp and Paper, FMCG, power generation, mines or a heavy industry.
Reporting to the Reliability Engineering Manager these positions will deliver increased asset assurance through improved RBI and asset management practices, take action to solve equipment integrity problems and develop mid / long term asset management strategies for statutory and compliance assets used widely in the plant.
Suitable candidates will have the following attributes:
- Ideally 5 to 10 years maintenance and or engineering experience in a large industrial manufacturing plant
- Leadership of and successful communication to teams working in a manufacturing / heavy process environment
- Proven experience in maintenance asset integrity engineering
- Working knowledge and experience of HSNO, PECPR and MHF regulations would be desirable
- SAP / Maximo maintenance management system experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Project and MS Excel
- Advanced written and verbal skills and a high level of interpersonal skills to facilitate cooperation with site personnel
- Ability to plan and schedule preventative, corrective and outage maintenance work using critical path methods
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where demands can be dictated by changing plant conditions
- A working understanding of engineering and asset management concepts
- Good attention to detail to maintain the integrity and accuracy of data
- Bachelor of Engineering or similar technical qualification (NZCE)
- It is a prerequisite that applicants possess a current motor vehicle driver's licence valid in NZ
In accordance with Company policy, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination, drug test, criminal history and credit check. Oji Fibre Solutions will meet these expenses.
Oji Fibre Solutions (NZ) Limited has a strong commitment to diversity within our workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Closing date: Friday, March 16 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.