|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 4:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Carries out detailed mechanical design work including 2D/3D Drawings, simulation and design verification testing as required
- Responsible for the specification compliance of designs
- Responsible for preparing & presenting mechanical designs at design reviews
- Ensures design files & information are kept up to date, stored in accordance with departmental procedures
- Works closely with manufacturers to ensure products are designed for manufacture to plan
- Responsible for reporting progress of all assigned tasks to the NPD Equipment manager
- Creation of technical reports and documentation as required
- Responsible for checking and validating designs and drawings where required
- Regularly review the departmental design processes and identify any updates as required
- Take responsibility for mentoring, facilitating and supporting NPD engineers in design techniques and departmental processes
- Produce test procedures & reports
- Analyse and solve technical problems and provide solutions
- Investigate new technologies or existing technologies
- Engineering background and experience
- Experience in design
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate), Word, Outlook and Solidworks
- Gain experience in all new products that we are looking to develop and release
- Strong planning, project management and logistic skills to meet critical milestones.
- Proactive and energetic with effective time management skills. Self-managing.
- Able to maintain work performance under pressure.
- Driver’s License
Having met personally with the Owner of the company I can comment that culture is a big part of why this company is successful. A driven, hardworking problem solver who will buy into the company ethos and grow a passion for the industry is really what they're looking for. So if you think you have the technical skill set and the right mentality for this role get in touch. I can’t get across enough what a wonderful opportunity this is for the right candidate.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference JAH64153. For more info call Jareth Hanson on 09 601 8929.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.