|Listed||Thu 8 Mar, 1:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
FarmShop is a leading retailer specialising in all farm essentials, machinery and agrichemicals. Representing the prominent brands within the rural industry and servicing all requirements in Northland, FarmShop currently has a fulltime, permanent vacancy for a Mechanic/Engineer to join our team. Culturally, our team adhere to traditional, honest business values and a ‘team player/extra mile’ philosophy.
What to expect:
- Generous remuneration for relevant skillset/qualifications
- Excellent work facilities, including a newly refurbished, large and tidy workshop with an overhead gantry.
- Robust systems and support
- Extensive job variety – no two days the same
In return, the successful applicant will:
- Hit the ground running and cope with a variety of jobs including, painting, welding and mechanical repairs of tractors, post drivers, sprayers and mowers
- Be trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Have a proven track record as a mechanic/engineer
- Take the time to understand and represent the FarmShop brand with integrity at all times
- Have the ability to work as a team, but also self-driven to work alone
- Have a current driver’s license, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
The role is based in Dargaville, offering you a chance to enjoy a coastal and country lifestyle in the North.
Set performance targets are in place to incentivise you. All the necessary support and tools will be provided to help you perform the role at a high level.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Applications close: Friday, 20th April 2018. Immediate start.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.