|Company||BDX Group Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 30 Jul, 7:22 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Reporting to the Project Manager you will have the following skills:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong Solidworks experience
- Experience completing structural drawings and calculations in an Engineering environment
- Experience in interpreting and applying contract requirements
- “Hands on” engineering experience would be an advantage
In addition, you will have:
- Excellent work ethics and reliability
- Strong communication skills and confidence liaising with customers
- Ability to analyse problems and develop solutions.
- Organised work practices with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety requirements
BDX is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant must pass a pre-employment health/drug test.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
For more information about the company visit our web-site www.bdx.nz
Applications to be forwarded direct to the HR Manager
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.