|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Hourly rate|
|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 1:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Reporting to the Manufacturing Procurement Manager, the main functions of the role are;
• Machine setting for the various lines the company manufacture and bottle onsite
• Ensure lines are set in order to meet the days production schedule
• Organize the end of line machine check, replace seals, grease machine if necessary.
• Compile and carry out a maintenance schedule
• Organize the tooling area and take responsibility for that department
• Current Forklift License (Reach +)
• Be flexible if overtime is required
• A Dangerous Goods Certificate/ training is an advantage
Hours are 7:30 am to 4 pm and some overtime/ Saturday work when required.
Please email your updated C.V. and cover letter to Viv Poppelwell, VPR Ltd. to; firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 489 3690 to discuss the role further.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.