|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 3 Aug, 12:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Successful applicants will need to have previous experience with:
- Modification on trucks & trailers
- Fabrication of metal parts frame building & assembly
- Welding MIG & TIG
- Working with a variety of metals
To successfully apply for this role you will need:
- Previous experience working in the engineering industry
- Great ability to plan & prioritise workloads efficiently
- Self-motivation to work competently alone & also as a high-performing team player
- Strong communication skills
- To pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Have two recent & contactable work related references
- To be available full time
In return for your skills we will offer:
- Great rates
- Good hours
- Opportunities to grow your work experience
- Work based in the Christchurch area.
If this sounds like what you want- apply online with your CV now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.