|Company||Chapman Manufacturing Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 11:24 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for an experienced Fabricator/Fitter Welder to join our team.
The successful applicant will ideally be Trade Qualified, however we are also willing to consider someone who can demonstrate proven work history and has the desire to become qualified.
A full New Zealand Driver’s License is required for this position.
This role involves:
• Welding Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Steel
• Tig and Mig Welding
• General Fabrication
• Reading and interpreting plans
To be successful in this role you will need:
• High levels of workmanship
• Ability to work independently
• Be a team player
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Have your own tools
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
To apply for this role you must be currently living in New Zealand as a permanent resident, NZ citizen or hold a work visa allowing you to work in Christchurch.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.