|Company||Your People Recruitment|
|Pay & Benefits||Commensurate with skills & experience|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 5:35 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a new full time permanent role with a focus on doing installation work and also assisting with a variety of tasks in the workshop.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have strong engineering and assembly skills
- Have practical building skills (boxing, concreting etc)
- Able to read from plans and install in accordance with instructions
- Have MIG welding skills (would be an advantage)
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a clean drivers licence
- Be fit - as some heavy lifting may be required
There is a huge amount of VARIETY in this job – so if you have the range of skills we are looking for this might be a great opportunity to work with a great team for a local company.
APPLY NOW by attaching your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.